Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy busy busy...

I know, my blog has been boring at best. Sorry. There is lots of things going on at my house - as usual. Most of them I don't want to post hahaha. I now have another wall of art thanks to Xander and 1 from Tre`. I guess I will just give up for now and paint when they are all grown up and out of the house :)


I decided to go ahead and make new blankets for all of the kids, I know, I am crazy. I have finished Haiden and Raegans - but I must say it is some of the worst sewing I have ever seen. The kids seem to like them so that is all that matters I suppose.




This is Daddy tackling the kids - thought it was cute so I threw it in here. I really should be getting ready for our trip and not blogging - I hope to update with some awesome pictures while we are there!

4 comments:

Adri said...

Way cute picture of Darrin with the kids. I do have to say that is some great art work. Maybe you should put that paint up that is like a chalk board and let your kids go wild.

juli said...

All in a day's work!

How are the plans for your trip? Is IKE having any say about postponing?

zane said...

have fun on your trip

Heather said...

Your family is so cute. I love to see grown men with their kids playing and with so much love showing on their faces. I hope you all have a great time on your trip. Can't wait to see the pics! By the way, I love the ...wall art.