Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Great Neighbors




Our neighbor decided that she wanted to make a gingerbread castle to donate to the festival of trees in honor of Raegan. I can't begin to tell you how sweet this girl is. Their family spent a crazy amount of hours and $ doing this castle. It is SO cute! Breanna designed the whole thing (she is 11). her mom even got some NASTY glue gun burns while doing the project. If you have a chance please go see it at the Festival of Trees this week.

7 comments:

Abby's Blog said...

I LOVE the castle! That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Where is the Festival of Trees at? If I can make it I would LOVE to go!

:D

Heather said...

WOW! That is the most incredible castle! What an honor to have that made for Raegan! Your neighbor is so sweet and I love the pics...all except the glue gun burns...gross

Adri said...

Ooouuchhh... that looks like it hurts. What a neat castle. I can't believe that she designed that all by herself. What an honor for little miss Rae. I will have to see it in person now.

Tiffany said...

Holy cow! Now that's a castle...Raegan could almost live in it and I'm sure she would love it! :) I just want to eat it :( what's new??? lol oh brother...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful castle. That girl has got serious talent and what a big heart!

juli said...

That is an incredible gingerbread house! I have never even seen one like that before.

Anonymous said...

That castle is amazing. I try not to do projects like that because I don't have the patience. I would have also had all the glue gun burns. Turned out great the end.