Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIDEN!!!!!!! #9!!!!!


I can't believe Haiden is 9 today. He is such a good boy and has a very sweet heart. He is all about sports right now, especially football. It is fun to see him and Darrin talking, playing, watching together. He is in scouts and loving it. Haiden is a very fun and energetic kid, he loves making people laugh.

Happy Birthday Bud! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

5 comments:

Darrin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIDEN!!!!

You are a great son and I love you very much!

Adri said...

Happy Birthday Haiden... We love you!
He is such a great kid. I can't believe the baby picture. I remember coming to your house and seeing him for the first time.

zane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIDEN

Brett said...

Happy B-Day Haiden! My gift to you was letting you beat me really, really bad on Madden Football

Heather said...

Happy B-day. They get big so fast don't they. I love his baby pic!