Thursday, March 12, 2009

San Diego

We are having lots of fun here in San Diego. Monday we went to Legoland, it was perfect for our kids, all of them could ride almost every ride, I think Xander was only too short for one or two of them.




Tuesday we hit San Diego Zoo and the beach - we only took a few pictures at the zoo and I forgot the camera when we went to the beach. It was really cool though - we went to a spot where we could see a bunch of seals and it had a lot of tide pools and areas for shell searching. The kids liked racing with the waves.



Wednesday we went to Knotts Berry Farm. It was tons of fun, unfortunately for Raegan she was too short for most of the rides :( she did however get to meet snoopy and he gave her a little stuffed snoopy of her own.




(this is Darrin and Tre - front left - on an insane water ride) Tre LOVED all of the rides, he would go on anything. Haiden however is not super fond of any of the coasters so he only went on one, a small one and then that was it for him (click on the picture to enlarge it and see Haiden's face).


Today we went to the Wild Animal Kingdom. Darrin and I thought it was great, the kids were not quite as impressed. Not sure if that is because we had already gone to the zoo or what.


3 Week old baby cheetah


All in all this has been a very fun vacation.

1 comment:

Adri said...

I'm so glad you are posting, these are great pictures. I love the one of Haiden on the roller coaster. Hehehe.... Hilarious! Looks like you guys are having a blast. Get home safely so we can google!