Well we are full into baseball season again. I have forgotten the camera pretty much every time Haiden has a game. This weekend he had a tournament in Idaho so I made sure to remember ;) The boys all did very well. The tournament ended up being canceled because of the weather but before that our team had won 3 games (we were the only undefeated team), we were also the team that let up the fewest amount of runs. I hope that the boys get the recognition from the league, we are waiting to see. Haiden pitched in one game and struck out the side (AWESOME!), the next morning he hit a home run. He seems to really be having fun playing. I didn't get any pictures of him pitching because the camera was not working correctly. He has quite a few more tournaments coming up so hopefully I'll catch it on one of those.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Baseball
Well we are full into baseball season again. I have forgotten the camera pretty much every time Haiden has a game. This weekend he had a tournament in Idaho so I made sure to remember ;) The boys all did very well. The tournament ended up being canceled because of the weather but before that our team had won 3 games (we were the only undefeated team), we were also the team that let up the fewest amount of runs. I hope that the boys get the recognition from the league, we are waiting to see. Haiden pitched in one game and struck out the side (AWESOME!), the next morning he hit a home run. He seems to really be having fun playing. I didn't get any pictures of him pitching because the camera was not working correctly. He has quite a few more tournaments coming up so hopefully I'll catch it on one of those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, way to go Haiden!!!!
Way to go Haiden!!! Is it that time of year already.
Post a Comment