This is Rae doing her fashion walk - she was a bit shy about it and didn't really flaunt her stuff. Still very cute!
Next up we have baseball. No, I don't have any pictures of Haiden playing, just of Tre, Rae and Xander playing with the camera.


I just thought I'd throw these in here - hehe



And last but certainly not least. My kids took picture evidence of their dastardly deed.
See the snail, innocently climbing on the swing set.
See the snail, snatched my my kids.
See the snail, crawling on the ground, probably trying in vain to escape his fate.
R.I.P. little snail. I am sorry.
5 comments:
Why did the kids kill Gary??? And then have evidence of it? That is yucky!
Way cute pictures. I was the same way at Evie's graduation. Rae sure looks cute! I love the sleeping pictures. I hate snails!
I got 3 decent pictures of Reagan if you want them. Just let me know.
I know how you feel...I even started to cry at Evie's graduation. Ofcourse it wasn't the first time...Your photos of your chidren are precious. Your a good mom.
That started out really cute. Then....not....so....cute!
Post a Comment