Friday, August 7, 2009

Football Practice

This has been a crazy week! Haiden has had football practice every day for 2 hours. He has done really good and I am very proud at how hard he is working to be on this team. Here is an exciting video for you.


and you thought you'd be seeing Haiden practicing!

P.S. Hope I don't get kicked off of blogger for posting obscene material!

5 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

I love it! too funny!!!

Angie B. said...

well when kids gotta go they just go. LOL! I wish we had the same free reign and could get away with it sometimes. :-)

The Ottosen Family said...

zoo sounds great... what do you have going on this week?
Tomorrow?

Adri said...

That's hilarious!

The Burtons said...

We just had a birthday party here today for my three year old. We had boys peeing everywhere. Doesn't bother us a bit.