Raegan had her counts done at clinic today. All looks really good. Her ANC was 5000! That is the highest it has been since diagnosis! WOO HOO. She is very healthy, growing very well and full of spunk!
Hey Nan!!! How are you? So glad to hear about Regan!! Sorry I haven't been in touch. It has been a rough year and busy one. Are you on facebook? I added some new pics of the boys to the blog tonight. Keep in touch!!! I have been checking on Regan periodically.
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!
We are so happy that she has done so well.
That is wonderful!
By the way - did you get my email about the portrait?
I love it! That is so incredible to hear... Hang in there... I'll be back next week. We NEED some hang out time!
That is so wonderful to hear! We've gotta get up there some time and let the kids play!
Hey Nan!!! How are you? So glad to hear about Regan!! Sorry I haven't been in touch. It has been a rough year and busy one. Are you on facebook? I added some new pics of the boys to the blog tonight. Keep in touch!!! I have been checking on Regan periodically.
Angie (Your AL friend)
Post a Comment