Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oops He Did It Again!!!


That's right folks, Haiden broke his collar bone AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Weeks and 3 days after he did it the last time (not that anyone is counting). So, he is out of football for the season, obviously. He is heartbroken and honestly I am sad too, it was fun watching him play. Hopefully next year we can have him play again and NOT have any more broken bones. Seriously people, have we not have enough medical issues? Isn't it someone elses turn? Not that I want anyone else to be hurt or sick, I'm just sick of it being my kids!

6 comments:

gma said...

Oh, poor Haiden!

The Ottosen Family said...

Poor, poor Haiden... that is such a bummer deal. I bet he is SO sad he can't play!
I hear yah, on the medical... I think we've both had our share!

alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adri said...

Poor Kiddo.. that really stinks!

The Burtons said...

OUCH! That poor kid, and poor parents to have to keep taking him in to the DR! We're keeping you in our prayers to stay out of harms way! :) I guess when it rains it pours.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you guys have to go through that again. I know what you mean about medical issues. We seriously hate hospitals, Dr. Offices and the whole thing. Seriously, it sucks!.
By the way, it was nice seeing you and catching up the other night. We need to get together more often.