
Happy 10th Birthday HAIDEN!
I can't believe that I have a 10 year old. He is growing up so fast. He loves all things sports (esp. Football) related, just like his dad! He is doing great in school and is makes friends easily. His favorite foods are hamburgers, raw vegetables and ANYTHING SWEET! We are very proud to be his parents. Love you bud!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Haiden!
10 years old already. Wow! You are a great son and better yet, a great buddy to your dad.
I hope you have a great day!
Love, Dad
Not only is it impossible to think these kids are 10 but I swear it was just yesterday Jeremy was toking about Haiden's bday (it's been a year). Wow, tell him happy birthday. I just love that boy and he has been a great friend for Jer!!!
Happy Birthday Haiden. You are such a talented, smart, funny kid... we love ya!
Hey, we heard a rumor that you guys might be in Prescott soon? Let us know! Maybe we can meet up!
Post a Comment