Crazy days at the Smith house :) Bear with me folks, this is a long post with lots of pictures (it is my attempt at catching up). It is also in reverse chronological order - oh well.
First we have Raegan's birthday party. We had twelve girls attend. We made these cute desserts - thanks Pioneer Woman for the idea. The bottom is a pot with pound cake, ice cream and crushed oreo cookies. Then the girls got to decorate their 'flower' to put in the pot.

Here we have the scavenger hunt for the goody bags. I had 10 clues, I think the girls finished in about 2.6 seconds.

I'm not exactly sure what we are doing here, either decorating the sugar cookie, or decorating their flower pot.

Just a cute pic of all the girls.


Next on the list we have Haiden's baseball game. He was in a tournament again this weekend - it was for Autism Awareness. Fun tournament and I was sad to miss his games on Saturday. Notice anything similar in the two pictures?


He is ALWAYS sticking out his tongue. He did really well and the team finished in 2nd place. He even hit one to the fence! I'm really proud of all of the boys. What a fun group to watch!
Ok, here is our annual trip to the "Easter Cabin" We always do an easter egg hunt, this one is of me telling the teens to WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

And here is my younger munchkins going - we have to go in separate groups because it is VERY competitive and people get ran over. I honestly think the adults have more fun hunting for eggs than the kids!

Ok, this was on our return trip from the Ragnar. We decided to take the kids to the Grand Canyon. It was REALLY cold but fun to see.


Below - nice panoramic picture with the beautiful canyon behind us..... and some lady's bum.

PHEW! I think that is it for now and I am caught up. All the kids are busy with lots of things right now. Haiden with his baseball, Rae with her dance and now baseball and Tre/Xander are soon to start swimming lessons. Darrin and I are just running around trying to keep up with it all. Lots of good times :)
3 comments:
What a great post. I love all the pictures and the girls have not stopped talking about Rae's party. They loved it and you are soooo creative... I love those flower pot cookies. Thanks again for letting Mikayla tag along. You are so awesome.
Love the party... SOOO cute! Love the flower pots!
I never saw this post. Such cute kids!
Post a Comment