Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

18 YEARS! WOW. It has really gone by so fast, even though I feel like I have known Darrin forever I can't believe we have been married for 18 years. I was very lucky to have married such a wonderful, intelligent, kind, hard working, loving, AMAZING man!

I was going to scan in some pictures but my scanner isn't connected to my computer and I don't know how to make it work so.... you get these instead :)

2 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You need to have my mom take some pictures of your family.... she would love to do it.. she's trying to get practice! You and Darrin need pictures of you 2! together, as well as family pics!

Adri said...

Happy Anniversary to the best couple in the whole world. You guys are so cute together and we just love spending time with you guys.