Sunday, August 15, 2010

Park City 15K - Trail Run




Yesterday, Natalie and I headed up to Pretty Park City for a trail run, it was the first 15K we've done as well as the first trail run. It was SOOOO pretty! Right as we started there were a few hot air balloons going up. Beautiful weather, really challenging hills (UGH I SERIOUSLY HATE UP HILL!!) and some awesome down hills hehe. It was really rocky and both of us tripped a few times, much laughter between us, a few hoots and hollars, lots of words of encouragement - overall a great run!

3 comments:

gma said...

you both are so crazy together! I think it’s awesome all the running you are doing!

Adri said...

Way to go girls!

The Ottosen Family said...

I was SUCH a GREAT RUN... Wouldn't have been as great without my running partner! Luv ya!