Monday we headed to Sunny California. We asked the kids if they wanted to go to the beach and they did, so we got our shorts/swimming suits on and headed over to Newport Beach. I think all the Californians thought we were nuts! It was COLD! Around 58 degrees outside, which isn't bad but then you have the wind and the FREEZING cold water! haha It was still really fun, the kids had a blast running up and down the beach and chasing the waves. We even had an older couple stop to tell us how much fun they had watching us! Sorry to bore you with tons of pictures but this blog is my way of preserving memories :)
DISNEYLAND!
2 comments:
So cute. I love beach pictures! I had no idea you guys were going to New Port and Disneyland. I am so jealous! Can't wait for more pictures.
I am super jealous, too. I love the ocean! How fun you all must be having!
Post a Comment