Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!

I can't believe it has been 19 years! Wow, time sure flies! It is amazing how much we have grown and changed! I love you very much and I am thankful each day that you chose me to be your wife! You are the person I can't wait to talk to each day! Thank you for being my friend, the man I adore, the man I look up to, the man that inspires me to be a better person, thank you for being mine!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

humming fun said...

When I got up I thought that today was your Anniversary. Have a wonderful day and next year it'll be 20 WOW

Adri said...

What a great post. You are such an amazing couple and we just love you guys. I love the pictures... by the way it's totally not fair that you are just as skinny in the now picture as in the old picture.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!