Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baseball, baseball, baseball!!!

The last few days have been all about baseball. Haiden and his team are in the all-star playoffs right now. They lost their 1st game Monday, won their 2nd that evening, and won both games yesterday. They have another game or 2 today depending on if they win the 1st game or not. No matter what they are going to State. It is a lot of fun watching their team win. I think I have taken about 200 pictures. They are developing their skills and trusting each other. Haiden is really becoming a great player. The more confidence he gets the better he does. I am really proud of him and how hard he has been working. I am glad I am able to go to the games and watch but I am going broke paying for babysitters hehe. Here are just a few fun pictures of the games:




This is Haiden sliding into Home!


1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so great. I can't wait until my boys can play sports. How Cute!