Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun Weekend

Tre and I were at his reading class yesterday so Darrin had the other kids. This is how they occupied their time:

Big brother teaching little sister how to hold the bat

Littlest brother being the ball boy

Look at that swing!

How's that for form?!

Xander's turn - look at the determination on his face.


Later in the evening we had Brett, Adrienne and their girls plus Mikayla over for dinner and games. Haiden really had a lot of fun playing with Mikayla - he has always liked blondes :) I was just certain that she was going to get hurt, she is a monkey! Of course we don't have pictures because I didn't think about it until today. Would have been good to havea picture of the little kids stacking up the yard chairs and climbing on them so they could climb the tree with the big kids. Thanks B & A for coming over - we always have a great time!

5 comments:

Abby's Blog said...

Love your kids!!! hope I can see them soon!!!

zane said...

wow that is cool nanersi like xanders face

Heather said...

What a great family activity. Your kids look like naturals! I know Barry and Adri always have a good time when they come over to your house:)

Adri said...

Way to go Darrin.

Thanks for having us over this weekend. We always have such a great time hanging out with you guys. Mikayla said she had a lot of fun hanging out you guys.

Anonymous said...

Mikayla is a hottie so I am not surprised Haiden noticed. It sounds like you guys had fun. Where is the picture of you hitting the baseball. I tired the other night and it has been so long I totally suck.