Yes, Happy Birthday! Does this mean you are back from your trip? Hopefully you got to celebrate the birthday while you were away. Or maybe now the two of you NEED a break to celebrate?
And to Mandy - I hope you had a great birthday. My question is, could Nanette not find any pictures of us smiling? Neither one of us looks to friendly in these pictures. In my case, it is fitting, but not yours. :)
I think that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. But I know I have seen you smile once. I think. Still our pix look better than Endora's did!
6 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday!
Does this mean you are back from your trip? Hopefully you got to celebrate the birthday while you were away.
Or maybe now the two of you NEED a break to celebrate?
Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun family time on your trip.
can't wait to see all the pix.
I hope your birthday is relaxing and enjoyable.
Thank you honey.
And to Mandy - I hope you had a great birthday. My question is, could Nanette not find any pictures of us smiling? Neither one of us looks to friendly in these pictures. In my case, it is fitting, but not yours. :)
Happy Birthday Darrin. Thnaks for employing my brother-in-law! Lord knows he couldn't get a job any where else! JK! Love you barry!
Darrin.
I think that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.
But I know I have seen you smile once. I think.
Still our pix look better than Endora's did!
Happy Birthday Darrin!
Post a Comment