Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More of our Trip

Look - my kids are running vertical! Just kidding, I just don't know how to switch the picture the right way.


Candyland night at the GKTW, each night was a different theme. Once again AWESOME!



These are more pics from the trip - some Universal Studios, which was AWESOME btw - with Raegan's pass if they saw us they would grab us out of line and take us to the front.

Feeding the stingrays at seaworld, we did this twice! We also fed the sea lions and the dolphins (I'll post pics of that tomorrow)

Meeting one of the characters from a show at Universal.




Waiting for lunch.




I'll post more about our trip (with a few less pictures) tomorrow. Right now I am going to cook dinner!

4 comments:

Adri said...

WOW... it really looks like a blast. I am so jealous. I just love that Make-a-wish makes things like this possible. What a great thing for your whole family. You have the cutest family. Can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures.

juli said...

Give Kids the World is just incredible! It is hard to explain how wonderful it really is without being there yourself.
I hope there were enough surprises left to keep you excited as well!
It looks like the kids had a ball. They will remember this trip their entire lives.
Thank heavens for Make a Wish!

Anonymous said...

Ok the pix of Rae getting all in her princess stuff is really more than I can handle! It made me do the ugly cry last night. Today when I was out and about Grandma Ranae showed me a pic of Rae and I cried in front of everyone at her work. Rae is absolutly to amazing and its so overwhelming to see her in a princess dress and not a hospital chair. Ok damn I am crying again.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. It looks like the weather was great too! I am so glad you guys got to do this. My mom is taking us in December. We can't wait.