Saturday, November 8, 2008

STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am going stir crazy! We are still up at the hospital. Raegan got another fever this morning and her ANC (the cells that fight infection) is still zip, zero, nada. So... The plan is to keep us here until she can go 24 hours with no fevers. I am also hoping her counts will start to come up so she can fight whatever this bug is. She is really doing good, she is bored out of her mind (ditto for mommy), has done every craft we could come up with and watched beauty and the beast 64 times. Sigh. Cross your fingers and do the count dance - whatever it takes! I am missing my boys and my hubby!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I stopped in to see Raegan...she was so funny, oh and I met Grandma. She looked like she was ready to cash in her chips! :) I told Raegs I saw her halloween pics, she wanted to see mine so I told her to have you show her my blog. She said "ok, but tell me your name so we can look it up." HELLO??? lol, how long has she been coming to clinic now?? :) I guess Kelli is the only important one...missed seeing you - hope she goes home soon!

Adri said...

I hope you both get to come home today. I can't imagine how much your boys at home miss you. Hang in there.