Today in the car I was talking to Haiden, the conversation went like this:
Me: I need you to help me clean the house today.
Haiden: The whole house??
Me: Yep
Haiden: Why, are Brett and Adri coming over?
So, I guess we need to have people over in order to have our house clean! Humph!
5 comments:
Hehehe... that's hilarious.
Why clean if you don't have to. This time of year is so crazy there is not time to do anything we need to get done.
That is so funny! Kristy is right this is the worst time of year to be cleaning. Maybe you should wait till after the holidays.
anything to get the house clean, right! I am still clueless as to what type of "thing" i can attach to the dogs rear to help me clean the house. i am pretty sure if I invent it, i will become rich...and i will then take everyone and their dogs (literally) on a nice little trip...yeehaw!
I had to set the blog to private...send me your email if you don't mind.
carrie.bettis@imail.org
hope you all are doing well.
me
Merry Christmas,
Carrie
Clean for Adri and Brett...why are they worth cleaning for? JK! Love the Ballinghams. I do agree with everybody else...why clean?
Post a Comment