Today, Raegan came running into my office - very stressed out, in a bit of a panic saying "Mom, I ran into Xander and knocked out his tooth!!" Great, that's all we need. So I march over to inspect the damage, Xander is standing there, not crying but holding something white in his hand. So I tell him to open his mouth - hmmmm no missing teeth, no chipped teeth, everthing seems normal. So I decide to inspect the thing in his hand. Are you ready?
It was a piece of POPCORN!
3 comments:
You really lucked out. However, I did something similar at my house several years back. I thought I was putting popcorn in my mouth and it was the dogs tooth that he had lost while playing tug of war.
She is too funny! My favorite is the note below! So, about baseball... first of all, do you think Jer will do ok, if he's never played before? Also, is Haiden still going to play?
Also, (last one, I promise) Do I print off the registration like I'm going to send it in the mail? I'm assuming you want to get this in before you leave for vacation, correct?
hehehe... I am laughing at your post and Kristy's too. Hilarious!
Post a Comment