Friday, March 27, 2009

Port (Tubie) is OUT!

Raegan had her port removed today! WOO HOO! She did very good -especially since surgery was behind and she had to wait longer (without eating!!) This is her coloring with Darrin before surgery and riding the wagon after. She is such a trooper! (sorry about the pics, they were taken with my phone)

6 comments:

humming fun said...

What a great day for all of you.

Adri said...

The day has finally come! I'm so happy for you guys! Way to go Raegan, you are such a brave little girl.

zane said...

yay!!! no more tube

The Ottosen Family said...

Yeah! She is such a sweetheart... I'm so glad she is doing well.

Anonymous said...

How exciting. YEAH! I bet that feels really nice for everyone. We are glad everything went well.

Carrie said...

yahoo....congrats smith family! you are all so sweet and wonderful. now that you will be going to the other side, please be sure to come over and say hi!