Friday, March 6, 2009

Vacation

We have arrived in St. George! We got in just before 9 last night so we just went to bed :)


Usually 2 of our kids sleep on the floor and the other 2 on the bed, this time they all wanted to sleep on the bed. This is what I found when I went to check on them.

Today we went swimming, went to pirate island pizza (fun place with kid themed video games etc.) then to a really cool park - the weather is very nice so far. It is nice to get away and play!





This one was supposed to be like a skateboard that you stand on. Our kids thought it was funner to lay on it and have us push them so they would go flying down!

Tre made himself sick on this one - Darrin would grab it and spin him around - he wanted to keep going and going. Then he decided we needed to go home and "take a rest" hehehe


Couldn't help but try out all the fun toys myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it snowed here today...

Adri said...

I miss you on google! I'm glad your already having so much fun. Great pictures. Drive safe and keep updating.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time and the weather looks wonderful! I love the picture of your kids all reading their books. Very cute!