The off treatment party for Raegan was a ton of fun! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!!!! here are a few of the pictures (there are over 300 so I'll just post a few) Also a huge thank you for everyone that helped out - it could not have gone so well without all of you!!!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Off Treatment Party!
The off treatment party for Raegan was a ton of fun! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!!!! here are a few of the pictures (there are over 300 so I'll just post a few) Also a huge thank you for everyone that helped out - it could not have gone so well without all of you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks, again for having us! What an AWESOME Celebration!
Thanks again for such a great party! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that Rae is done with treatment. We love you guys!
what a great party you had for raegan! it was such a sight to see how happy you all were. it was very nice to meet your husband and your dad...they are lovely people! thanks again for letting us share this moment with you! :) Carrie
Looks like a great party!
I lost your email - would you email me at loa337 @ hotmail dot com?
There is an artist looking for a couple more kids who have/had life-threatening illnesses. He is painting the portraits for free.
I'll get you the details to see if you are interested.
Post a Comment