Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Party

Please come to our "OFF TREATMENT" party on Saturday, April 18th at 5 pm. Email or call me if you want the address!! We want EVERYONE to come and have fun with us!!!!!!

2 comments:

juli said...

Have very exciting to move on! What a ride it is!

Carrie said...

I would love to come, but will have to see if I can get my husband can drive me there. I was hit by a car last friday while on my road bike. I am laided up at home and do not have the ability to drive a car. if i find a way i will come....reagan and your family deserve to have the best off treatment party ever. i am so happy you are all doing so well and have accomplished this amazing goal! email me your address...i will do my best to make it. mericesh@hotmail.com much love, carrie b.