
Today has been a sad day for our family. Our dog Hines got hit by a car and was killed. We are all heartbroken. He was a funny little dog and even though we complained about him we all loved him very much. It was fun watching him look through the window at us, having him jump 12,000 times trying to get our attention. Bouncing a golf ball down the stairs and excitedly chasing after it.
Even when I wasn't nice to him he was always very sweet to me. Darrin expressed perfectly what I am feeling. He was a special dog, not the most obedient, not the best behaved, but he was happy. We didn't pay enough attention to him and I am very sad about that - as always after something like this happens you wish like crazy it would have been different.
The kids would fight over who got to sleep with him in his room and I know they are going to miss that. He was very patient with my kids and let Raegan put doll clothes on him all the time. We will all miss him very much.
3 comments:
Hines was taken from us way too soon. Our whole family is really going to miss him. Tre just cried and cried when we buried him. It was definitely a hard night.
WE LOVE YOU BUD!
We love you Hines! Oh my gosh... I am sitting here in tears reading Darrin's comment. We just love your whole family.
R.I.P. Hiners.
Nanette...I can't believe this. My eyes are full of tears this morning. Please know that I am thinking of you and will say many doggie prayer for your family and Hines!!!! Call me (seriously) if you need to talk!
Post a Comment