I made the best decision 17 years ago and married the love of my life. I am so happy to have Darrin as my husband. He is my very best friend. He is a wonderful man, husband, and father. I truly appreciate how hard he works to support our family. I am so grateful that he chose me to be his wife.




Thanks for being mine! I LOVE YOU DARRIN!
5 comments:
Anybody that knows us will agree that I definitely got the best part of this deal. I've lost count of the times that people tell me that Nanette is way too good to me or that I don't deserve her. While that is true, I am just thankful that she is mine.
Happy Anniversary! This blog entry is anything but mushy. It is wonderful! :)
Congrats you guys. Have I really known you for that long?????
So cute! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! I think you both are great together. We love you so much and are so glad that we have such great friends to hang out with. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment