Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Puppy



Meet Archimedes, our new puppy. I haven't posted anything because A. I am a slacker, and B. I felt weird about posting since Hines was killed. This is NOT a replacement puppy - we actually go him before the accident, but again I didn't post before and felt a little strange after.

He is a min-pin (same as Bernoulli) he has been a very fun puppy to have. He has a nice personality (albeit a bit feisty at times), is pretty smart so far and a good fit for our family. The kids absolutely adore him and I think he has actually been really good for them. If they don't smother him he will grow to be a fun member of our family.

2 comments:

humming fun said...

I just love puppy. Ok I could do without the chewing on EVERYTHING but still so much fun.

Adri said...

Finally... a post of the puppy. I think he is so cute!!! I need to come over and give his kisses.