Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boring blog.

I am sure a lot has happened since last time I blogged, I just haven't gotten around to posting any of it. Christmas, new years etc. and so forth. We had a very nice Christmas and the kids got spoiled. For New Years Eve we did... NOTHING, which is what we usually do. I did hear some fireworks that night and then rolled over and went back to sleep :) The kids are doing good in school and hanging out waiting for warmer weather to get here. I crazily signed up to run in the Ragnar Del Sol and am training for that, it is at the end of February. Cross your fingers that I do ok, I am super worried about it! (It might help if I wasn't such a complete slacker on my training!) That is about it for now. Sorry for the boring blog! YAWN!

2 comments:

Brett said...

You are going to do so great on the marathon. Your so hard on your self and you are always so awesome.

Adri said...

The above comment is from me... I was still logged in under Brett.