Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kaboom! Dance!


Today was Raegan's dance recital. Typical to my ditziness I forgot the camera and forgot to take a picture of her this morning. I borrowed this pic off of Adrienne's site (thank goodness for other prepared moms!)

Rae did really good and it was a ton of fun to watch her perform! I am very proud of her for getting up there and doing her thing. This was the first year she has been able to take dance. I am not sure if we will do dance again or not, might try gymnastics for a bit. Who knows!

2 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

She looks so STINKIN' cute! Love Haiden's bruise. Jeremy had one that almost matched!

Adri said...

The girls did such a great job. You should check my blog again I have pictures from the recital and I will email you some pics. I think I have 2 of Rae just by herself.