Monday, October 11, 2010

TOTAL slacker mom!

So I am a terrible mother! Thursday (the 7th) was Tre's birthday and I didn't post anything. I am awful!

So here it is a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE!!!
You are 9 years old. I can't believe how fast you are growing up. You are a great kid with a tender heart. You want to be a "game maker" when you grow up. I can absolutely see you doing that. Your favorite things in the world are computer/wii/play station/dsi games. I am proud of the boy you are growing up to be. I LOVE YOU!

And - in anticipation that I will yet again be a slacker I am posting this in advance:
Happy Birthday Xander (10/14)
You are going to be 5! Where does the time go? You are growing up fast. You are a little 'Dennis the menace" you have a very mischievous side to you. You are a funny boy that tells stories and make people laugh all the time. I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Darrin said...

Happy Birthday to both of my boys. I enjoy how different each of you are and much you add to our little family. Fall birthdays are the best!

The Ottosen Family said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, boys! You two are the cutest, ever! Love yah!

Adri Ballingham said...

Happy belated to Tre and happy forthcoming birthday to Xander! What great boys you have! I can totally see Tre being a game maker!