Just want to post how grateful I am for my family and for my wonderful husband! He is such a wonderful man, friend, husband, father, example, and inspiration. I am very thankful for how hard he works to provide for his family. I am so lucky to have him as my husband.
I am thankful for my children. Some days they make me crazy but I am still so very thankful for them. We worked hard to get each of them here and I am lucky to have such fun kids. They all have different personalities that make our family what it is. I love how each of them can make me laugh. I love what good people they are growing up to be.
I'm very thankful for extended family on each side. It is so nice to have family close by to spend the holiday season with. I am grateful that we have good relationships with all of them and enjoy their company.
I'm thankful for our friends. Thanks for putting up with us and being there for us always.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!
1 comment:
What a great post. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment