Monday, January 24, 2011

Nobody...

Did you know I have 5 children? I know most of you know I have Haiden, Tre`, Raegan and Xander but I have another child. His name is NOBODY. Nobody is a very naughty child. Always breaking the rules, taking food in the play room. Putting things where they don't belong, sneaking things that he shouldn't have. The list goes on and on. I continually ask my 4 angelic children "who did this?" and the response is always quadrupled "I didn't!", So.... One must conclude that NOBODY did it. I tell you what, if I get my hands on nobody, he is in for a spanking!

4 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

I'll help you find NOBODY! Hey, I kind of like NOBODY... "Honey, who ate that cookie", "NOBODY!"
I just might start using that!

Adri said...

Hehehe... Wow, we have one just like that.

Tori said...

I am just returning the comment on my blog book. And no i dont think you are a blog stalker. I get them from blog2print.com. They are so super easy and not that much money. They are so fun to look back through years later. My daughter looks through ours from years back and says,"I remember that" and that is why I do it. I am not a great journal keeper but everything is on my blog so that is good enough a journal for me. Try it and you will love it... Thanks for looking at my blog...

cheril said...

Welcome back to blogland :). I will be sure to run those super cute valentines right over to ya! W’eve had quite a few nobody children live with us as well.