Saturday, February 12, 2011

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY HAIDEN!

(picture from 2006)

I can't believe my little guy (haha who am I kidding, he is NOT little) is 11. It has gone by so fast. Seems like just a short time ago he was a squishy little baby. Well no more! Now he is into all things sports and yes, even girls. gasp. He is a good kid and I am proud of the boy he is growing up to be.

This year we decided to let Haiden have 4 friends over for a movie/wii sleep over night. Little did I know that sleep overs seem to be taboo. 2 of the friends were able to come and hang out till about 11:30 and then they went home, 2 were allowed to "sleep" over. I'm not sure how much sleep they actually had but haha that is the point right?

Since "movie night" was the theme I found a cake on line and tried to copy it.
For the food - I thought "ok, a group of 11 year old boys - lots of junk food" haha To my surprise they really didn't eat that much of it, which is not great for me because now I want to eat it!





All in all I think the boys had a good night. Texting girls and giggling about what boys find funny :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIDEN!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

So much fun! I love the cake, looks like it was a real fun night!

cheril said...

That cake is adorable! Gosh these boys are groaning up so fast.

Adri said...

I can't believe Haiden is 11. What a cute cake... I love it. Happy Birthday Haiden!