


A little while ago we decided to re-do all the kids rooms. Raegan was first. I don't have any before pictures because I didn't think to take any - just know it was PURPLE with no real rhyme or reason, it had lots of stickers, markers etc on the walls. We still need the big white polka dots to add to the wall and finish painting her desk and dresser but this is how it looks now. I spent the ENTIRE day making the curtain - well not really a curtain - more like a roman shade, it is hanging a little crooked but that is a quick fix :) Oh - I made the bean bag chair too! Just call me Suzy homemaker hahaha!
The boys are now very excited to get started on their rooms, if only they'd decide on a color/theme instead of changing their minds every 4 seconds.
3 comments:
Very cute, I bet she LOVES her room!
That is SOOO Cute! I use to love when my mom and I would re-do my room!
It is SO cute!
That looks so cute... I love it. Evie can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment