
Haiden has been playing football for a while now, I have just neglected to put any pictures up (bad mommy). It is so much fun to watch him play! He is really developing into a great player. I love watching him get fired up and into the game. 2 games ago he had 2 interceptions!

Yes! Here he is blocking not one but two opponents!


hehe I love the look on the kids face - Haiden isn't even looking at him but this kid knows he's going to get knocked down!


That's my boy up there, yeah it took 8 of the other team to get him down! :)
Good Job H-Man!
2 comments:
Love all the football pics. He is amazing!
Hi Raegan
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a brave courageous, strong and determined fighter. U are a beautiful precious gift, and a special earthly angel. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. U will be in my thoughts and prayers. I love it when people sign my guestbook. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291
Post a Comment