Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHOA


Ok, so it has been a really long time since my last post!

Halloween, fun. Can't remember what the kids dressed up as, I don't really want to search and see if I did or did not take pictures ;) - nobody threw up this year which is always a plus!

Thanksgiving. Great. Got to see family, eat great food and enjoy each others company. I know I didn't take pictures on that one.

Christmas. Awesome. Love Christmas! Who wouldn't :) We only took a few pictures because our camera battery died. Oh well.

January. Hmmm - January was a tough month. PEPG (Darrin and Rick's company) decided to close it's doors. What a heartbreaking thing to go through. It was tough to have to say goodbye to employees and to something that isn't just a job but a lifestyle for us. Thankfully we were very blessed and Darrin was able to get a job at another company.. It has been an adjustment for him / us but I think it is going well and I think it is a good fit for Darrin, I know he will do great - how can he not! He is amazing!

February. Better :) Adjusting to all the new changes. Haiden turned 12 - whoa! where the heck did that come from? I can't believe how old he is getting. Next year is middle school for him - AHHHH! Baseball is in full swing for Haiden. Raegan and Tre were in gymnastics but I pulled them out for now, Xander was in Karate but I pulled him out too. Too many things to try to run around and do while working full time. Once I go back to part time they will get to be in activities again.

Leap day - NEW PETS! Yeah, we are nuts. No doubt about it. Tre has been asking/begging/pleading/cajoling and the like for about 2 years now. He finally wore us down. He made a deal with dad that he would show how responsible he could be. Today I drove over to the pet store and Tre picked out Cutie (tri-colored) and Fluffy (black). He first named them Tre Jr. and Mr. Ballsy - personally I think fluffy is better than Mr. Ballsy hehehe. I actually have a picture!
Hopefully I can be better about posting, if only for myself so I can remember the goings on in life before they pass me by!

1 comment:

Adri said...

WHOA... so nice to see a new post. Congrats on the new pets!