Sunday, June 10, 2012

This past week we had the opportunity to go to Cooperstown NY for a baseball tournament.  WOW.  What a fun experience.  The boys stay at Dreams Park in the 'barracks' with the coaches during the week.  They trade pins with the other 100+ teams that are there.  The fields were beautiful.  I think Haiden had a great time.  He even hit a home run over the fence!  I don't have a picture of that or of the many great catches he made out in the field because I am really terrible at having the camera out when he does the cool stuff :)

 Here he is pitching!

 This face cracks me up - he swung at a pitch he knew he shouldn't have :)
 Here he popped up - thankfully the other team did not catch it
 sliding into second
 making one heck of a throw from left field to 3rd base I think
 The team
 Doing the Tebow
 Unfortunately I forgot the camera for most of the non baseball related activities that we did.  This is just behind the house we stayed in.  Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  There was a pond and a creek (which the kids tried to fish in hehe)  We saw some frogs and a turtle.  The kids LOVED it there.






1 comment:

Adri Ballingham said...

What an experience for your whole family. Love all the photos of baseball. Makes me excited for Jake to start playing sports.