

We had a lot of fun at the "easter cabin" with the kids. We rode the 4 wheelers, went on an easter egg hunt, slaughtered a pinata - notice how Xander does it - "to heck with hitting it, if I just grab these strings everything will come out of the bottom!", also, you can see poor Dora, she was decapitated. The kids really love doing this every year.


This morning the easter bunny hid some eggs around the yard for the kids to find and then sneakily put the easter baskets on the couch while they were on the hunt. I think Tre` was the most excited because he got a power ranger movie - you see, Tre` has a whole imaginary family called the power rangers. Sometimes if he has done something that he is not supposed to he will say "but my power ranger dad told me it was ok". I'm not too worried about it yet, hopefully as he gets older it doesn't turn into "the voices in my head told me to."
3 comments:
The four kids on the four-wheeler looks extremely safe.
I would have to agree with Darrin on the four-wheeler. The car picture with all the kids in it makes me laugh. It looks so much fuller then my car. Your kids are so cute. Hope you had a great Easter. Love your music.
Hey, I found you on Adrienne's blog. Your blog looks great..I did enjoy hearing about the children.I am glad Adrienne has such a great friend. Take care...
Post a Comment