Monday, March 24, 2008

My kids


So, I was going to save this for tomorrow but I thought "what the heck" I am sure my kids will do something tomorrow that I will find funny. Today we are trying to clean the house. Ok, let me re-phrase that... I am trying to clean the house. Xander decided to amuse himself - he found a purple ink pad and proceeded to stamp himself. Legs, Arms, hands, you name it - it probably has purple ink on it.

Then Haiden came in my office. He is so funny, for as long as I can remember if he gets a McDonalds box he does this with it. We have a picture somewhere when he was about 3, riding around the yard in the little jeep with the box on his head.

1 comment:

Adri said...

Wow... that Xander will get into anything. Hayden is so cute, I can't believe he does that with his McDonald's boxes. That is hilarious.