
Ok, I can't believe I am posting again today - I'm telling you my kids will keep me on here 2 or 3 times a day for sure!
This is Tre. He is my 2nd child. He loves all things nintendo related. He has been playing Zelda with his cousin Zane. This is super cute in and of itself. Well tonight, as I was bathing Xander for the 2nd time today (don't ask) Tre decided to go over to talk to Zane about the game. Of course he did NOT discuss this with me so I am in complete and total panic mode trying to find him. I go out back - yelling TRE!, no answer, so I start out the front door, heart in my throat, ready to see if he is on his way to McDonalds again (again, don't ask!) when here he comes - Zane in tow. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad he is safe, I guess that is all I can say. As you can see from the picture he is VERY sad. Mostly because I grounded him from the nintendo. Sigh.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh dude, I am so glad you started blogging. Every time I read your blog I start laughing out loud. Your kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment