Monday, July 28, 2008

Clinic day!



Today was clinic. I took Xander with be thinking "oh it won't be that bad". HA! I am blasted exhausted! And Crazy! I forget how busy he is and that there are buttons, drawers full of goodies (medical, not edible), different toys, etc. etc. He was a WILD THING. Raegan did good and for the most part behaved herself. Here she is getting her tube put in and then medicine. You can see she is not happy. After that though she did good, colored a few pictures and watched a movie.

5 comments:

Adri said...

Way to go miss Rae. She is such a brave little girl. Wow clinic with Xander, I'm tired just thinking about it. He is so freaking cute but he does love to get into things though.

juli said...

Is she having her blood drawn or is that her chemo?
We just took out Eric's central line and hope that he will tolerate his chemo in an IV but if not, we'll put in a port. It's so nice having the line gone and it would be great to not even have a port.
BTW, she looks so brave!

Heather said...

Great job Raegan. You are a brave little girl. You look beautiful even when you are not very happy. What a wonder mom you are.

The Hurst Family said...

What a girl!! I love the fixed hair and the necklace. What a girly girl! Way to go chick!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so strong and brave. I really don't know how she does it so well. She is just amazing. My mom is 55 and struggles. Raegan you are an inspiration and an amazing young girl.