
I absolutely love this picture of Raegan!
Haiden on an "adventure"
COME AND GET IT!!
Too busy getting parade candy to pull up his pants!! (notice Xander's clean shirt)
There are no words :)




Sorry - after fooling with and trying to put pictures where I want them (and having it not work) this is what I got :)
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Your family is gorgeous darlin!!! Hey, I found a post on my brother's and his wife's blog. He is 6'8" and found a snake in their chicken house! The thing was huge -- almost as long as he was!! Thought it was neat.
Had to comment on the cake! That is my most favorite cake of the year to make!! Yummy! Email me sometime!
sounds like you guys had a lot of fun up at the cabin.
Way cute pictures. I was laughing at the picture of Tre with his pants down then I saw the picture of Xander and it made me laugh even harder. Your kids are so freaking cute. Looks like a great weekend. Sorry we missed you last night. Sushi was yum.
Happy 4th. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You daughter is stunning in that photo and your boys are so handsome...even in a shirt full of ice cream.
Wow, what a weekend. I wish I could have just snuck away with you guys. It looks like so much fun and relaxing too! Love all the pictures. You have a knack for capturing the perfect moments.
Post a Comment