We went to the state playoffs today and lost 2 games - so we are out.
I am really proud of how hard the boys played all year long. It was HOT out there and they got a little down on themselves. I hope they know that all of us parents had a lot of fun out there watching them play. I am excited for next year!
3 comments:
I am so sorry. It sucks to lose. I love how you always can throw in a positive. I think being out of the heat sounds really nice. We need a trip to the lake or something. Sorry about the loss.
They may have lost, but it looks like they had a blast and that is what the game is about! I love the movie "For the Love of the Game." We watch it as a family every year as ball season starts. I think it gets DJ in the mood to enjoy the game and be on a team. Yes, we call Zach the "spawn.." as well... says alot for our husbands huh??? Gotta love 'em! I am leaving for the beach Friday and will post some beautiful Gulf of Mexico pics for you. I am going with the boys, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. I am looking forward to a little more estrogen for a while! David is coming down on Sunday since he has to work all week. Send me your email address. I don't have it I don't think. Love!
I am so sorry to hear that you are out of the playoffs. Haiden has worked so hard to get there. Well there's always next year and they should all just be so proud of how far they have come.
Post a Comment