
My kindhearted little girl just brought this baby in to me. Danobi tried to eat it and Raegan saved it. She is so cute. It is hard to explain to her that 1, I don't know what to do with this bird, 2, all I am thinking of is GERMS! and 3, it will probably not make it. I thought it was sweet that she brought it to me to fix. Hopefully the little guy can heal on his own.
4 comments:
Ohhhhh.... that is so cute of Raegan. Well she knows that you fix them when they are hurt so why would it be different for the bird. Keep us updated on the babies progress.
that is cool
Ohhh... how precious! I wish they thought we could always fix everything!!! When I saw it, all I thought of was germs too!!!
By the way, I tagged you.... Check the blog!
how sweet. What a gently soul Raegan has. I hope the bird gets well soon.
Post a Comment