Our team won both games today - the team we played was undefeated before they played us today - we shocked the heck out of them!!! Our kids played so hard and so strong. I am proud of every single kid on that team. What a fun day to watch these kids play. The first game was pretty intense - at the last up for us we were down by one, had 2 outs and 2 runners on bases and Haiden got up to bat - let me just tell you I was so excited, scared, happy, nauseated etc. for him - he hit and got on base and got a runner in to tie up the game. The next kid up was Baylor and he hit a runner in and we won - AWESOME! In the second game our kids gained confidence and started out strong and never let up. The other team seemed a bit dejected. They had never lost and didn't come out with the same confidence. We ended up winning in the 5th by 10 runs (if you are up by 10 at the end of any inning, the game is over. The second game we won by 10 points. The boys have really developed into great players this year. They are all hitting stronger, running faster and playing better in the field. Now it is on to State. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Update: I found out today that Haiden had the highest batting average on our team for the tournament. His average is .887 after going 6 for 6 yesterday. All I can say is
WOW!!!

This is my boy sliding into home again - so so awesome!

Haiden getting talked up by the coach :)

CHAMPION TEAM!!!!
(btw - I took 302 pictures so I spared you all by only putting these 3 on here!)
4 comments:
Congrats! Great job guys. 300 and some odd photos...you must be a proud mom.
Good Job Haiden! I heard you did really awesome. Your dad is really proud of you today.
great job haiden
Those are some great snap shots. I can't wait until Carson is old enough. I think I could do without all the parent drama, but look how much fun the kids have. Good Job Haiden!
Post a Comment