I just had to share this picture with everyone - much to the mortification of my husband. Raegan is the only girl in our house and I guess decided that she wanted to play dress-ups. So, thankfully she has a little brother willing to play along:

Also, I had Grandma Smith take Raegan to school on Thursday and Friday - guess what??? NO TEARS!! The little stinker. She probably will miss school Monday because it is clinic day - we will see what happens on Tuesday.
1 comment:
I opened your package today. Thank you so much! It matches my house just perfectly and the flavors are exactly what I would pick. My kitchen smells wonderful! That was so thoughtful of you!
I'm glad your trip to FL was not this week. Hopefully you won't have any more rain than a few afternoon sprinkles!
As for the dress-up - if she doesn't have a sister, it's only fair she gets to dress up little brother!
Post a Comment