
Yesterday the kids were out riding bikes. Haiden accidentally crashed into Xander - who then proceeded to fall off of his bike and majorly bonk his nose. After 2 hours it was still slowly bleeding so I decided to take him in. He has a deviated septum - nothing too major, we just have to watch it. He seems fine today - jumping around just like normal. I wonder if he will want to ride bikes today. My guess is yes.
4 comments:
Ooouchhh... Poor little Xander. That does not sound like a fun time. Glad that every thing is okay.
Poor guy! Is that what I have to look forward to with boys?
Poor little guy! Zach had a fall down the stairs tonight! Bumps and bruises... do they ever stop??? DJ never climbed and fell like Zman does!
Holy Cow. A deviated septum. Of all the luck. I feel so bad for little Xander. I am sorry.
Post a Comment