Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Need Some Advise!

Ok people, need some advise! Raegan is having a REALLY hard time adjusting to the new kindergarten schedule. She cries just about every day that I take her (so far she has only not cried 2 times). Today she even chased after me while she was sobbing her eyes out. WHAT DO I DO?!!?! She has to go, and honestly I really think she likes it once she gets in there. AHHH!

Other than that things around here are the crazy normal that we have. Haiden is starting fall baseball as well as flag football so I don't anticipate seeing him until December - hehe. Tre, well Tre is hating school and we are working on different things to see what we can do to help him out. And, last but not least Xanman or S.O.S. as daddy calls him. I am slowly working on potty training, not trying to force it, just letting him take his own time about it. Some days he does great, others not so much. He follows Raegan around and is her buddy - he wants to do everything that she does - pretty cute actually. Maybe he can talk her into not crying when I drop her off!

3 comments:

juli said...

Can dad take her? I've noticed that some of my kids behave the very worst for me. When I drop Spencer off at nursery he's horrible but when Dad does, it's no big deal.
Good luck!

humming fun said...

You could alway forget school and teach her at home. Just kidding. I really am no help am I.

Adri said...

I don't have any advice. I am afriad we may have the same situation here soon when mine both go to school. I hope something works out soon that's just so hard on you and her.